About ASCIA anaphylaxis e-training for pharmacists
ASCIA anaphylaxis e-training for pharmacists has been developed by the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA) to provide ready access to reliable anaphylaxis education for pharmacists throughout Australia and New Zealand, at no charge.
Development of ASCIA anaphylaxis e-training has included an extensive review process which involved ASCIA members as well as representatives from other key stakeholder organisations throughout Australasia.
ASCIA anaphylaxis e-training for pharmacists has been updated to Version 6.0 to incorporate updated ASCIA Action Plans
- A username and password must be obtained from the Pharmacists e-training website registration process to participate in a course.
- ASCIA anaphylaxis e-training for pharmacists comprises eight modules which ideally should be completed in order.
- Modules 1-7 have evaluations that allow you to monitor your understanding.
- The overall course assessment and certificate is provided in Module 8 where final assessment is undertaken for Modules 1-7.
- You can undertake this course at your own pace.
- Use the Completion Checklist to follow your progress.
- To obtain a Certificate of Completion for ASCIA anaphylaxis e-training for pharmacists a result of 80% or higher is required for the Final assessment in Module 8. If this result is not obtained on the first attempt, you may reattempt the assessment after reviewing the course content.